Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Love You!

Dear Lauren,

I've been meaning to blog, but things as you know have been a little hectic around here. Leaving the hospital was bittersweet for me. I love the fact that you're home, but at the same time i'm scared. I don't feel like I can fully give you the care that you deserve. I am doing the absolute best I can, but I long for the knowledge that the nurses have so that I can give you everything you need. Your dad and I along with your many aunts, uncles and grandparents are working around the clock to make your transition an easy one. So far so good!

I Love you! I don't think I tell you enough.... Although you may beg to differ because I tend to tell you every 10 minutes. I asked you this morning if you knew that I loved you, and you nodded yes. I find comfort in my heart knowing that YOU know that. You are my little princess, my friend, my hero, my everything! I LOVE YOU!

-Mama

No comments: