Friday, April 15, 2011

Dearest Lauren,
I know you are wondering who is this lady? My name is Dianna and my husband Pulu and your mom are related. When we first heard of you being in the hospital, defeating all odds of making it out of surgery and reading the Face Book posts of your aunt, mom and other family members saying how strong you were and how you were such a trooper. My heart melted. I just want you to know how special you are and I don't even know you that well. I can tell how much of a beautiful girl inside and out you are by the way everyone who does know you so well talk so highly about you. I think that's an awesome trait to have. I hope that you are doing okay like your mom hopes as well. I know that everyone is given trials to overcome, and that your parents are probably wishing they could take this one from you. But I know that you know that our Heavenly Father never gives us anything he knows we cannot overcome. Be strong, and when you feel you cannot be strong anymore, lean on your Heavenly Father, your parents and the ones closest to you. I love you and I love your family. I want to thank you for being a great reminder to me of strength, positivity, and having the pure love of Christ. My most favorite scripture is one read to me by dad when I was a lil girl it's Alma 37:36-37 which reads:

36 Yea, and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

37 Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

Much Love,

Dianna, Pulu & Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dianna, thank you for the words of love and faith! I received a txt from Pulu that you guys were thinking of us. Although we may not see or talk to each other often, it's nice to know that you can still count on family regardless. I love you guys so much!! Thanks again for taking time to write my little princess.

-Sila