Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hi sweet Lauren! You probably don't remember me because we've only seen each other a handful of times but I definitely remember you, you have that kind of impact on people, you stand out! I remember when you were a baby and your mom used to bring you to pick up Auntie Kiki from school and all the cool kids would run out just to see your beautiful face, you were popular your whole life, you were born to shine;) I want you to know that every time I pray I always keep you in it, you're always on my mind and I keep you in my heart as well. You are so strong and you just amaze me every day that you keep pushing, you are one of my heroes and I thank you for being such a wonderful example to my life! We are all blessed to know you. Stay strong sweet girl.

Ofa lahi atu,
Mila Tuiloma (you can call me auntie. Lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mila, you are so sweet! Thanks for taking time to write such sweet words. I love you dearly!

-Sila