Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Lauren,
my heart is so heavy right now. I wonder if you know how wonderful you are. We love you more than words can ever describe. You are so special to us. I am grateful for all the memories I share with you. I have never met anyone with so much strength and fight in them. I don't know exactly why things happen the way they do, but I do know that the Lord has a plan bigger than the natural eye can see. Bigger than our minds can comprehend. I pray that you have peace in your heart. I pray that you know that our family is forever and that one day we will all be together with Heavenly Father. I love you Rennie. I hope that you know that. I love you so much. I have vivid memories of you as a baby and many more of you growing up. You gave us 12 years of absolute joy. And with faith, I look forward to creating many more with you once again. I love you Rennie. I love you

No comments: