Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dear Lauren,
Well... I made it back to Vegas. I snuck some more of your twix and snickers in my backpack for the flight. Hope you don't mind. I'll make Neo buy you some more. I'm really excited to hear about your special day. I'm sure you're exhausted today from all the hustle and bustle yesterday. I saw Grandma the night before I left and told her that you were going in to make your wish and her eyes lit up with so much excitement. So if you open your eyes today and see that crazy lady standing over you, she is probably waiting for details about your wish experience. I heard your Teti made good on his promise and took you to Toys R Us. How was it? Did you get your beads you told me about? Your Mama sent me a picture and there were so many toys in it, that I couldn't see if there were beads in there or not. Do you think you can save me some so I can make a bracelet? I really hope you had an awesome day. Get some rest today. Yesterday was probably overwhelming. Love you Rennie!

-Auntie Kiki

No comments: