Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Lauren,
You're one of the strongest most beautiful little girl I know:) I know we have yet to meet in person but my name is Klarah Motuliki but family and friends call me Lala. Your dad is my cousin and although we haven't been as close as I would have hoped to be, family is family regardless what right?!
I am sure you have heard this allot and it may start to sound like a recording at times but the strength that you, your parents, and your close family and friends show really affect the lives of others in a positive way. From the stories I hear about you I feel like I already know you. I know you have more strength and faith then I have during my hard times in life. I hope to raise my kids to have just as much strength and faith as you in there times of need.
I have been going over this letter numerous times cause I really wanted to let you know how much you have impacted my life in a positive way. I am so grateful to have a chance to write you and let you know. Our Heavenly Father gives each of us trials in our lives not to see how many we can over come but to see how we choose to over come each trial and with faith no trial is impossible. Faith is exactly what I see from you:)
I love you and your family so much. Although I may not see you guys or talk to you guys much you guys are always in our prayers. Stay strong and soon you will see that your strength will help lift the spirits of those you come into contact with who are lacking it. When I have a bad day I think of you and how your trials don't get you down and then it helps me get through that day. I love you and I am sure we will meet one day soon.
I will leave you with a little quote that I love.
"He never promised to take away all of your pains, He only promised to give you the strength to carry your burdens."
Love yah,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lala, thank you for thinking of Lauren. These were such sweet words, and that quote is awesome! We love you and your little family!

-Sila