Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dear Lauren....
I don't know if you remember me or not, I'm Makai's mom. I remember sitting on the sidelines of the soccer games a few years ago when Makai, Mote and Constence were all on the same team. Do you remember that? We all kept laughing at Makai and Constence because they kept kicking the ball the wrong way....only Mote knew how to play! haha I came to the hospital to visit you a couple times. You are truly an amazing young lady. I just wanted to write you a little note to thank you. Thank you for strengthening my testimony. You've proved to yourself, your family and the world how much you want to live and you've shown us that miracles can happen with faith and prayer! I know you don't really know me that well, but I think of you constantly. You are very blessed to have a family that loves and supports you so much, and friends and even strangers who think about and pray for you every single day. You and your family are in our prayers every day. I just want you to know that we love you and thank you! Keep fighting, you're the strongest little girl I know! Ova, Makai, Filimone and Lautala all send their love.....
Much love Lauren...

--
Monica Fangupo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monica, I never got around to it but I just wanted to thank you and Tea for showing up at the right moment.... When I was alone and needed to sit through that talk with the Dr's. I will forever be grateful for that and everything else you've done for us. Thanks again!

-Sila