Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Lauren,

It's about 10 minutes to 8 am and you along with everyone else are still asleep. I've got 10 minutes before your A.M. meds are due, so I thought I would take that time to sit and blog. The past 2 days have been so awesome! I love seeing that smile of yours... I've missed it so much! You are doing so well. You've always been the caretaker, everyones little helper, and my right hand, so I hope that when you say you're okay that you're not just saying it to ease our minds. That's something you'd totally do.... Not want anyone to worry about you. I hope everyday that you continue to know how special, amazing, and loved you are! You always exceed my expectations of what one might be going through in your shoes. How you continue to persevere through it all allows me to be strong. The past few days have been great, I hope it only gets better! I love you so much!

-Mama

No comments: