Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Lauren,
I got in to Salt Lake this morning and can't tell you how happy I am to see your sweet face. I can't stop staring at your eyes. It's been so long since I've seen them open. When I saw you, the first thing you asked was where the boys were. They miss you so much and can't wait for this week to end so that they can come out here and be with you.

Today you were so proud to show me all your goods from Uncle Doug and Auntie Trina. Me, Neo, and your Mama were surprised that you wanted to put on your makeup (cause Sten's usually the fie lei lei one). But Neo got you all pretty and you loved it! I asked if I could take a picture of you and you agreed. When I showed it to you I said, "You look so pretty huh?!" ... and you nodded your head yes in agreement :)

I was very surprised and happy to see you interact so much with your visitors today. You talked a lot to McKenna and Uncle Doug. I couldn't help but smile every time your strawberry lip gloss covered lips would talk. I hope you had a good day today. From the looks of it I would say you did. Goodnight Ren.
Love you so much,

Auntie Kiki

1 comment:

NONU6 said...

I think this blog has the sweetest words ever written. You can feel the love, a genuine love, one that seems to define your family. Thank you for sharing this. Always in our prayers and in our hearts. ~V