Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dear Lauren,
I really wish I could've been in Utah yesterday to hang out with you at McDonald's. I want to start off by saying that your school ROCKS!!! Your principal and the rest of the Taylorsville Tigers are awesome! As soon as I woke up yesterday I started to see a lot of people spreading the word about your McDonald's fundraiser. And as the day progressed the buzz grew louder and louder. Our family received text messages, phone calls, tweets, and facebook updates about how people were so excited to show their support for you. I hope you were able to connect some of the faces to the names of people who have been writing you. You are LOVED Lauren! Keep fighting Rennie and know that all these people are rooting you on. Neo sent me some pics that she took from McDonald's last night...
Your community rocks, your family & friends rock, and you rock!!
Love you!

-Auntie Kiki

No comments: