Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear Lauren,
They say it gets easier with each passing day, but at this point It's so hard to believe in that statement. I know you're in a far better place, but Ren, as selfish as it sounds, I need you! I can't stop thinkin about you and the way things were just a few days ago. Remember the day you finally got to swim when we were in Florida? I couldn't stop staring at you and was in awe at the sheer delight on your face as you dunked your head under the water.That memory will fill my heart with joy forever!

Today while Stennie and I were running around she said "Mama, I wish I was a ghost whisperer".... She misses you so much. I can tell that she's trying really hard to make you happy by helping me out more then ever. I know she knows how much you care about her, as do I, my sweet girl. Miss and love you, dearly.

Mama

2 comments:

♥Carolynn said...

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family at this difficult time. My heart breaks for you as a mom, and I pray you can find comfort knowing your beautiful daughter is healthy & all smiles with Heavenly Father.
I lost my dad last year & I don't know about it getting easier with each passing day, but I do take comfort knowing that with each passing day, its one day closer to me reuniting with him again.
I pray that in time you may find that same comfort.

Halli said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you always. I love you Ren!