Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dear Lauren,
I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about you. Your pretty face. Your shy stance. Your thick black hair. Your beautiful eyes. You. I miss your hugs Rennie. I miss your smile. I miss your voice. I miss you. I know you miss us too, but I know you're happy. I find peace in that. We're going to be ok Rennie. I promise. We'll all help your Mama, Teti and your brothers and sister. You just watch down on us and everything will be ok. Thank you for waiting until we got here. Your strength and bravery has always amazed me. I love you Rennie. I know that you know that. I love you ALWAYS.

-Auntie Kiki

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

OMG Kiki I couldn't stop crying while reading your post. You are so sweet to have started this blog on behalf of ur sweet niece, but to be able to open it up to all of us who have grown to love her is so sweet to me. My heart is with all of you guys at this time. She was a wonderful example of persistence,strength n unconditional love. Thank u for letting us get to know her more. Much love Lauren, we all miss u and u have touched so many hearts. XOXO lil angel :)