Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear Lauren,

Lots has happened since the last time I wrote.... I don't know if I ever got to tell you that you were going to participate in your 6th grade promotion. I know you really wanted to be apart of that special occasion. The night before the big day, I decided that I would go but woke up the next morning, and it was just too painful. A week later your BFF, sweet Aloma got the privilege of promoting from Elementary school to Jr high. I wasn't sure how I would feel about going, but I knew you wouldn't be happy if I didn't. I cried a lot the night before. I cried for you, me, your dad, your aunts and uncles, and your grandparents.... You almost made it, my love! How I would've given anything to see you with your classmates again.

It's Fathers day and also our wedding anniversary. I woke up early to make your dad breakfast, but first decided to write and tell you how much we miss and love you! Today should be double filled with love, and it is, but things just aren't the same. Honestly Ren, I've been so distraught over not being able to see your face every day. I don't know why, but everyday life seems just a little harder and harder for me these days. I miss you oh so much!!!!! I hope you continue to know that we love you with all our hearts and we can't wait till we are together again... One sweet day! LOVE you forever and ever, Princess!

Mama

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

aww that would've been so cute to see her graduating! But I'm sure she's smiling down on you and her class from above. You are such a great mama Sila. Hope day by day your heartache gets stitched back together! Prayers & thoughts are with your family daily :)

The Finau Family said...

I love your family sooo much.. I come on here a lot to read everyones post it helps me.. A lot.. Love you all for putting this blog together.. Ofa atu