Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dear Lauren,

Just winding down from work. I spoke to a customer who was calling in about her daughter's phone. Guess what her name was, yep, Lauren. The funny thing is she pronounced it the same way I do. I asked her if her daughter's name was Lauren, and she said yes. I've never, ever heard anyone say it like me. I told her I love that name, she probably thought I was weird. Didn't tell her why, because I didn't want to cry. Its been really hard for me not having you here. Every day is a struggle, so many things remind me of you. The littlest things trigger so many memories, its hard because you've always been such a simple girl to please. You were always so grateful with whatever I gave you. And I appreciated it. I love you soooo much! I don't know if you knew that, I hope you did and still do. I miss our talks together when you came over. I miss doing your toe nails, and you helping me with dinner. I MISS YOU!! I know your in a better place. No more pain, no more struggling. Thank you for letting me be apart of your life. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. Thank you for all the lessons you've taught me. I am so happy and honored to have been one of your Aunties. My life has been so blessed because of you. I love you, Lauren!

Love Always and Forever,
Aunty Lini

No comments: