Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear Lauren,

Just got back from the trail and everyone was still asleep... I woke up your dad and he immediately starts to go on about his dream. He dreamt he was at the store and you were there. You walked beside him. His voice started to quiver as he told me how in the dream you were annoyed because he was hugging you so tight.... That used to happen all the time remember? I can still see the look on your face and the way your voice sounded as you tried to push him away because he would not let up on the hugs and kisses :) I loved those moments you had together. He said he didn't want to wake up.... As I sat there crying and listening to him talk about how beautiful you looked in the dream, I couldn't help but wonder if you truly understood your dads love for you. How no matter the situation, he was willing to go through anything or work countless hours to make sure you were taken care of. How privileged are we to have had the opportunity to be your parents. We are so grateful to have loved, cared, talked, kissed, and hug you. You are forever in our hearts. I miss you, and I will love you for eternity!

Mama

1 comment:

The Finau Family said...

Prisila
You are my hero, I sit here this late and complain about cleaning up after my kids and how many places I have to take them to this week, and then I find this blog, you are an inspiration to me Prisila, nowing that Families are Forever and that you will see Lauren again is so exciting for me, I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation and for FAMILIES. Lauren has touched so many lives and has been a great example to me you will never know to what extent.. THanks for sharing her memories with us and for allowing us to walk with you during this time.. I Love you Prisila.